What’s Coming Up Next

Hi Everyone,
First, I want to say that I hope you all enjoyed the first part of my trilogy. Preacher and Robin’s story has been playing in my head for some time now. I didn’t expect it to get to three books, but it was what their story needed. You don’t have to worry, the second book is coming soon.
So, I’m going to try and keep you all updated. I know in my Facebook group updates have been posted, and I’m going to add it here in case anyone is not on social media.
I have been busy. πŸ™‚
Coming Soon
March 3: Mountain Man’s Curvy Woman (Curvy Women Wanted)
March 17: The Love of My Bully (Full-length standalone)
March 31: Taken by a Monster (In the Arms of Monsters Trilogy book 2)
Coming Soon- Ride Her Hard (The Hard Boys)
Coming Soon – Ruin Her (mafia standalone)
Coming Soon –Β  A Monster’s Beauty (In the Arms of Monsters Trilogy book 3)
Coming Soon – Virgin Next Door
Currently working on:Β
I have so many projects in mind, it is crazy, but you know me. I’m trying to get back to what I do best. πŸ™‚
I’m already half way through another Curvy Women Wanted book with an OTT hero.
Landon from the Denton Family Legacy I think will be the next book in this series, and I’ve already started to write it. πŸ™‚
The Skull and Chaos Bleeds Next Generation (possibly a different title) – Simon and Tabitha’s story
A brand new MC series (I’m not going to lie, I have got a couple of these beauties I’m working on).
Smokey (Remember the President from Ugly Beast) yep, he’s getting a story.
Stacey Espino and I also have some books planned as well, Boss’s story is included in there.
And I’ve got lots, lots more. I’ve also got some MC books in the works, that I’m really excited about.
Is there anything you’d like me to move to the top of the list or add on?

Cover Reveal Time

Coming March 3rd

Mountain Mans Curvy Woman

13 thoughts on “What’s Coming Up Next

1. Sarit Shinder says:

Love the cover looks awesome can’t wait to read πŸ˜ŽπŸ€“πŸ˜€πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

2. In The Arms Of Monsters is incredible. I hate having to put it down. Can hardly wait to see what happens next. You have such an amazing way of telling a story that captures and engages your followers. I’m excited for more Curvy Women Wanted as well. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

3. Hira Shah says:

oh my god i love you so much i am so happy that you are going to give us all these amazing books i really wished you would write smokeys book and you are doing it i am also so excited about landans book from the denton lagacy really appreciate all work love you so much will be waiting for landon, smokey and tabitha and simons bookπŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’Ÿ

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 4:48 PM Author Sam Crescent wrote:

> Author Sam Crescent posted: ” Hi Everyone, First, I want to say that I > hope you all enjoyed the first part of my trilogy. Preacher and Robin’s > story has been playing in my head for some time now. I didn’t expect it to > get to three books, but it was what their story needed. You don'” >

4. Ddmac58 says:

First let me say we miss you, however, glad you are feeling well enough to write. Your health is first and foremost the most important thing. I am holding off reading the first book in The Arms of Monsters trilogy so I can read them all together. I am excited to read Simon and Tabitha’s story as I miss the Chaos Bleeds and Skulls. I am excited for Smokey’s story and the new MC books you have in the works.

• I miss you all as well. Thank you so much for your lovely words. I do love writing so much. I have so many ideas I want to explore, and I’m excited to be getting back to some of my past series. I hope you enjoy the stories. πŸ™‚

5. Chrissy says:

I’m so excited!!! You have so many things I’ve been waiting for coming up. You are amazing and I can honestly say there isn’t one thing you have put out that I haven’t absolutely loved!!!!! Thanks for always keeping us in the loop and entertained.

6. Sarah Johnston says:

So this may be random but I was wondering when or if matt from Trojans MC will get his own book and if it will be with luna?