I’ve got cover art for Murphy’s story. Also, Nash is also on the coming soon page at Evernight and is due for a January release date. I’ll try and keep you all updated. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it. I’m in the UK and we don’t celebrate it here.
Anyway, what do you think?
Tate Johnson is the daughter of the MC leader and has decided The Skulls has hurt her one to many times. Moving out of her home and cutting her ties from the only family she knows, she starts a life for herself, hoping to create new memories.
Murphy betrayed Tate but now he’s back and he’s determined to win the love she once felt for him. But, Tate’s not letting go without a fight. She’s stubborn and refuses to listen to him.
The Club is in lockdown when two local cops are killed. An attack is ordered on Tate but who is the person intent to take down The Skulls and control the town of Fort Wills. No one in safe as the club is compromised. Lives are lost, people are hurt and some will never be the same again. Everything comes down to Murphy when he has to make a choice.
He can save his club, or his woman. Who will he chose?
VOTES for Readers Choice awards.
I just want to let you all know that I’m nominated in several categories for the Evernight Readers’ Choice awards. If you liked any of my work in the following categories would you please go and vote on the link here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EvernightAwardsFinalVote
Best book of the year: Lash by Sam Crescent
- Favourite Evernight Author: 🙂
- Best Series: Cape Falls
- Hottest Bad Boy Hero: Lash from Lash by Sam Crescent
- Hottest Kiss: Owned by the Dom by Sam Crescent
- Best in BDSM Category: Owned by Him by Sam Crescent
- Best in May/ December Category: Blackmailed by the Beast by Sam Crescent
- Best in Paranormal Category: Against All Odds by Sam Crescent
- Best in Rubenesque Category: Holly’s Awakening by Sam Crescent
- Best in Seasonal/ Holiday Category: Seducing her Beast by Sam Crescent
- Best Evernight Classic: Blackmailed by the Beast by Sam Crescent